- Reestablish bedtimes and mealtimes.
- Get all school supplies, don’t forget a planner.
- Help your child learn to use a planner for school assignments, extracurricular activities, and social engagements.
- Be a part of your child’s team at school.
- Figure out how your child learns best and work with it.
- Create routines.
- Use a timer in the morning.
- Make evenings work for you, use a timer here if needed.
- Designate and clear a place to do homework.
- Turn off the TV.
- Freeze a few easy dinners.
- Enforce bedtimes and good sleep habits. This goes for you as well as your child.
- Catch them being good! This is the most important thing you can do for any child.
Back to School Tips
Comments are closed.